The Phillips Backyard Weekender is a 19+ licensed event taking place rain or shine in the very awesome and large Phillips Backyard, located at the Phillips Brewery in Victoria, BC.
Coined in 2013 by Atomique Productions and Phillips Brewing Company, The Phillips Backyard Weekender has become downtown Victoria’s homegrown party of the summer.
Disguised as a brewery parking lot by day, the Phillips Backyard magically transforms into an outdoor music super-party for three unforgettable nights. Set against the backdrop of our beloved local craft brewery in the open air of downtown Victoria’s communal backyard, The Phillips Backyard Weekender is a summer highlight not to be missed.
The Phillips Backyard (located at Phillips Brewery)
2010 Government Street, Victoria, BC
PLEASE NOTE: The entrance is located on Discovery Street adjacent to The Anian.
Friday, July 7: 4:00pm - 10:00PM
Saturday, July 8: 1:00pm - 10:00PM
Sunday, July 9: 12:00pm - 9:00PM
On-Site Box Office Hours
Friday, July 7: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
Saturday, July 8: 12:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday, July 9: 11:00am - 8:00pm
PLEASE NOTE: 3-Day Passes are ONE TICKET. The same ticket must be presented for entry on all three days.
- Ins and Outs There is no re-entry permitted at The Phillips Backyard. Once you leave the premises, you will be unable to re-enter that same day.
- Weather The Phillips Backyard Weekender will take place rain or shine. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the day’s forecast.
BEER (All Phillips)
• Blue Buck
• Analogue 78 Kolsch
• Bottle Rocket ISA
• Solaris White Peach Ale
• Raspberry Wheat
• Electric Unicorn White IPA
• Hop Circle
House Apple Dry
Phillips Stump Gin & Craft Soda
Coast Lunch Box
Island Mini Donuts
- First Aid First aid tents will be clearly identified on site.
The Phillips Backyard Weekender is a 19+ licensed event.
We require two (2) pieces of ID:
1. Government issued (Canadian or other), including name, signature, birth date and picture (for example a passport, driver’s license or B.C. Identification card).
2. Embossed (raised) lettering of the person’s name and include the person’s signature and/or picture (for example a credit card, BC CareCard, SIN card, or BCID). You will
still be required to show two (2) pieces of Government issued ID.
Please fill out our #PBW2017 media application:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Cash & ATMs There will be ATMs located throughout the site. Cash and credit will be accepted almost everywhere on the festival site.
- Contact Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
What Can I Bring?
All bags will be subject to search upon entry at the discretion of security personnel.
Empty water bottles. All liquids will be dumped at the gates and refill stations will be available inside.
Cameras (for personal use only)
Anyone caught with the following items will be subject to immediate ejection:
Knives or weapons of any kind
Outside food (reasonably priced food vendors will be available onsite)
Animals, with the exception of certified assistance dogs
Hard coolers, large bags, large backpacks and large picnic baskets
Racially or socially offensive clothing
Beach towels & blankets