The Phillips Backyard Weekender is a 19+ licensed event taking place rain or shine in the very awesome and large Phillips Backyard, located at the Phillips Brewery in Victoria, BC.
Coined in 2013 by Atomique Productions and Phillips Brewing Company, The Phillips Backyard Weekender has become downtown Victoria’s homegrown party of the summer.
Disguised as a brewery parking lot by day, the Phillips Backyard magically transforms into an outdoor music super-party for three unforgettable nights. Set against the backdrop of our beloved local craft brewery in the open air of downtown Victoria’s communal backyard, The Phillips Backyard Weekender is a summer highlight not to be missed.
The Phillips Backyard (located at Phillips Brewery)
2010 Government Street, Victoria, BC
PLEASE NOTE: The entrance is located on Discovery Street adjacent to The ANIÁN
Friday, July 20: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Saturday, July 21: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Sunday, July 22: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
On-Site Box Office Hours
Friday, July 7: 3:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Saturday, July 8: 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Sunday, July 9: 12:30 PM - 8:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE: 3-Day Passes are ONE TICKET. The same ticket must be presented for entry on all three days.
- Ins and Outs There is no re-entry permitted at The Phillips Backyard. Once you leave the premises, you will be unable to re-enter that same day.
- Weather The Phillips Backyard Weekender will take place rain or shine. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the day’s forecast.
BEER (Phillips) • CIDER (Merridale) • SPIRITS (Phillips)
A full menu of beer, cider, and spirits choices will be updated before the festival. Let us know what you'd like to be sipping in the backyard this July!
- Food Trucks A full lineup of food trucks will be updated before the festival.
- First Aid First aid tents will be clearly identified on site.
The Phillips Backyard Weekender is a 19+ licensed event.
We require two (2) pieces of ID:
1. Government issued (Canadian or other), including name, signature, birth date and picture (for example a passport, driver’s license or B.C. Identification card).
2. Embossed (raised) lettering of the person’s name and include the person’s signature and/or picture (for example a credit card, BC CareCard, SIN card, or BCID). You will
still be required to show two (2) pieces of Government issued ID.
- Media Requests Our media application will open closer to the festival.
- Cash & ATMs There will be ATMs located throughout the site. Cash and credit will be accepted almost everywhere on the festival site.
- Contact Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
What Can I Bring?
All bags will be subject to search upon entry at the discretion of security personnel.
• Empty water bottles. Refill stations will be available inside!
• Cameras (for personal use only)
Anyone caught with the following items will be subject to immediate ejection:
• Outside alcohol
• Drugs/drug paraphernalia
• Knives or weapons of any kind
• Outside food (food vendors will be available onsite)
• Animals, with the exception of certified assistance dogs
• Hard coolers
• Large bags, large backpacks and large picnic baskets
• Selfie sticks
• Racially or socially offensive clothing
• Lawn chairs
• Beach umbrellas
• Musical Instruments
• Beach towels & blankets